Tips for safe handling, transportation, storage, and consumption of your baked goods.
-To ensure the availability of our products please place an order via phone or by visiting our storefront.
-Orders placed by Email are NOT accepted at this time.
-When planning to purchase and/or pick-up baked goods, ensure that you will have the appropriate space needed in your vehicle for proper transportation.
- Do not travel with baked goods in the trunk of your vehicle when weather is over 65 degrees, on seats, in direct sun light or in the direct line of floor heating.
- For optimum travel, place goods on a flat surface securing the box to prevent shifting.
- If traveling with a layered cake, filled cake, specialty cake, tiered cake or cookie tray, drive slowly with caution to prevent sudden stops and turns that can damage the product.
- Keep products in air-conditioning if outside temperature is over 65 degrees.
- Refrigerate items as marked. To insure safe travel and storage, once to your destination, keep layered cake, filled cake, specialty cake, tiered cake, cream pies or goods with chocolate fudge or chocolate decoration in refrigerator or cool, dry air-conditioning even if not specified as a “refrigerate” item.
- Remove cake from refrigeration 30 minutes to 1 hour prior to serving.
-Please Note that any order that is changed within 48 hours of pick of date may be subject to additional costs depending on the change made to the original order.
-Orders cannot be changed within 24 hours of pick up date.
Please be advised that food prepared in this facility may contain these ingredients: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Soybean, Peanuts, Tree nuts and food dyes.
Products may contain non-edible decoration.
Once leaving the premise of Barton’s Flowers and Bake Shop, INC., we are no longer responsible for the condition of your product. Any repairs to the product will be subject to additional charges.
Barton’s Flowers and Bake Shop, INC.